-
February 23rd, 2004, 03:33 AM
#1
Inactive Member

You are Mike Ness, the frontman from Social
Distortion. You're a man's man who loves
everything manly, like drinking, fighting,
tattooes, man-pants, and Johnny Cash.
<font size="-1">Which punk rock god are you?</font>
<font size="-3">brought to you by Quizilla</font>
Is anyone really suprized? Who do you guys come out to be?
-
February 23rd, 2004, 05:40 AM
#2
-
February 23rd, 2004, 05:48 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I like that I am a man that likes "man-pants".
I don't think I ever would have discovered that on my own. I'd like to think that if I was a man, I'd be a "man-pants" kinda guy.
-
February 23rd, 2004, 11:22 AM
#4
-
February 23rd, 2004, 03:59 PM
#5
-
February 23rd, 2004, 05:00 PM
#6
Inactive Member

You are Mike Ness, the frontman from Social
Distortion. You're a man's man who loves
everything manly, like drinking, fighting,
tattooes, man-pants, and Johnny Cash.
<font size="-1">Which punk rock god are you?</font>
<font size="-3">brought to you by Quizilla</font>
-
February 23rd, 2004, 05:03 PM
#7
Inactive Member
yup me to. But im to lazy to post the pic.
-
February 23rd, 2004, 05:34 PM
#8
Inactive Member

You're Soroity Slut Barbie! You're easy and you're
really cheesy! Have fun with the entire
football team.
<font size="-1">If You Were A Barbie, Which Messed Up Version Would You Be?</font>
<font size="-3">brought to you by Quizilla</font>
-
February 23rd, 2004, 07:56 PM
#9
-
February 23rd, 2004, 08:03 PM
#10
Inactive Member
You are legendary frontman of the Stooges, Iggy Pop. You are as eccentric as they come, and you make sure everyone knows it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks